Friday, July 28, 2006

Things NOT to say DURING sex.

*I have to poop.
*Smile for the camera !
*Get off me, I'll do it myself !!
*This is your first time...right ?
*Your almost as good as my ex !
*When is this supposed to feel good ?
*I thought YOU had the keys to the handcuffs !
*I was so horny tonight I would have taken a sheep home.
*Keep it down. My mother is a light sleeper.
*Hey ! My friends were right ! You DO suck !
*On second thought, let's turn the lights off.
*I'm sobering up and your getting ugly !
*But everybody looks funny naked !
*Do I have to pay for this ?
*No ! You're too fat to be on top...You'd kill me !!
*Actually, your sister 'likes' it like this.
*What's your name again ?
*Hold on, let me change the channel.
*It's nice being in bed with someone I don't have to inflate.
*Uhhhh.......I think the condom broke 10 minuts ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that was funny =D !

5ada said...

"On second thought, let's turn the lights off."

That's what my ex said. I made him pay.

FA$HIONISTA said...

but everyone looks funny naked:
loooooool thats not true i look hotter naked :P

wastedchix said...

the ultimate worse thing to say to a guy when he's trying his ass off

IZ IT IN??

loool
nice post ... u should've published that in our blog buddy ;"P

!nsanity said...

bella : i truly imagine u do look hotter. =D

ladies, my shitty posts are your shitty posts. "mi casa et su casa".

ghada : ouch. what happened to the poor dude ?

noora : thanx for passin by !!

izzy™ said...

looool :P
loved this post!

FASHIONOLOGIE said...

damn it .............its maing love not sex nor is it fucking fahmeeeeeeeeeeen show some respect to this beautiful act that god has bestowed upon us :P
hahahahahahahahhahahaah

!nsanity said...

well sin, when uve known the girl/guy for about 4 hours 53 minutes, it's not gonna be about making love hon.