Friday, July 07, 2006

SUMMER VACATION

While Urban Dictionary describes Vacation as "erotic pleasure for a man lasting approximately 45 minutes.", that really wasn't what I was going for.

Instead, Summer Vacation to them means "Heaven on Earth. The time to sit back, relax, get sunburn, get bitten to death by bugs, go camping and have fun acting 'rustic', and wear nothing and say you wore more. also good for short-lived love."

Yeah !! That's more like it !! So where am I going ? I'm going to GERMANY, which they define as:

"Germany is the origin of numerous great inventions, such as:

- Rocketry
- MP3
- Heroin
- Gummy bears
- Communism
- The jet plane
- Computers
- Beer!

The German language can be manly and angry, yet beautiful at the same time. Also, The only country, in the past century, to get it's ass kicked at least once by every nation on the planet."

And I'm going there !! Yaaay for me !!

Why am I going to Germany ? Because I, yes I, have got tickets to the FINAL. Yes I do. Really. No shit. Leavin later tonight. Sorry for breaking your hearts dear fans of mine, but I probably won't be posting anything for a couple of weeks. Probably. Not really sure.

Just so you don't forget, the World Cup is the "Greatest sporting event in the world, 32 international football teams particpate to become world champions; An event in which a United States victory would signal the apocolypse. Would also be the end of football in Europe as we know it."

So everyone go watch the match on their teenee tiny screens, while I'll be chearing on Prof. Zizoo and co. with all my lungpower and will and stuff I can throw at other people LIVE. Peace out ya'll.

7 comments:

FA$HIONISTA said...

get me smthng nice :D :P rmmbr im a size 40 41 shoe size :P

SunShine said...

tickets to the FINAL?! maaaaaan im jealous!!! LOL have LOTS of fun and post some pix =)

wastedchix said...

Cool ..get US some heroin and we will be watching YOUR ass on our 62" Tvs ..not those teeny tiny ones u lucky bastard who gets to go and b there in person ..
we advice u to streak at the end of the game or at half time ..3ashan ne3rif that u r there ..:"D
don't b an ass and take ur sis ..

have fun buddy u will b missed

Taqo said...

Falla-ness!!

Ill look out for you fil crowd., even though ma a3ref shaklek, bs ma3lysh..I'll do it anyway. LOL.

Zeen you are shj3ing the french.

And yea...PICTURES.

!nsanity said...

ok so question everyone : if you had to choose between 9000 euros and the seeing the world cuo final, which would you choose ? =D

wastedchix said...

9000 euroes man ..Fuck the 90 minutes of pleasure :"P

!nsanity said...

LOL

you people are greedy !! this is a once in a lifetime experience !! hehe i'm off to the match in 15 minutes...pics will follow don't worry.