Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Argh !! Tagged by Doomy.

I'm supposed to write 20 thingys about me so here goes nothing :

1) I have weird interests. (just check out my old posts)
2) I have curly hair and like to grow my beard.
3) I like sick twisted movies (Silent Hill, Saw, Se7en, Fight Club, 8mm...)
4) I'm a hugely geeky comic book fan.
5) I'm probably the most random person you will ever meet.
6) I smoke alot of....different things. =D
7) I listen to all and any kind of music, from Doc Dre to Fairuz.

Does this thing have to be 20 ?!

8) Enourmous bookworm here. (Anyone recommend anything ?)
9) I like to use big words. =D
10) We just got DSL in our house, but due to the nature of rules my parents have set forth, it will almost never be used.
11) I like pie. And cake. And pudding. And.....no that's it. Oh and cake....but I said cake. Never mind. Carry on.
12) Currently I'm a bit chubby.

13) I love stand-up comedy. Specially Chappelle (I looked at the clock: 2:42. I was like "Damn 2:42. I better sober up. I never been this high this early". I took a shower. Still high. Said maybe music will do the trick. I listened to every CD I have. Still high. "Exercise that's what i'll do !!". I ran around the block FOUR times. Still high. Took a nap, woke up, fucked up. Looked at the clock it was 2:43 !! I was like GODDAMN.)

14) Uhhhh... I wear glasses ?
15) Chelsea + Madrid + Milan fan.
16) Was rooting for England in te World Cup. =(
17) I have one older sis, two younger brothers, one of whom is slow, the other is a bit gay.
18) I kinda find anything and everything interesting, no matter how simple or stupid it may seem.
19) When I start laughing, I don't stop. No really I just keep cracking up till no more oxygen is left in my body.
20) I suck at writing.

I'm not tagging anyone... cus I'm probably the last guy to be tagged with this. =(

5 comments:

Taqo said...

Fellow dave chappelle fan in da house! woohoo.

And DUDE. You do not suck at writing.

izzy™ said...

lol :D
ur funny dude..

wastedchix said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve dave chapelle ..ta3al 3indi i have every stand up comedy u can think of on my hard disk lol .. (damn i wish u were MY brother now great answers man

ThunderCAT

wastedchix said...

farooha .. i know inni ga66a ..but they ASSUME that u've been tagged since u'r popular around here :"P

!nsanity said...

LOOOL the truth hurts sis ;)