Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"You don't love me anymore and I hate that."

"What makes you say that ?"

"You're pushing me away. Why ?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You stopped calling me and texting me. You ignore my messages. You ignore me. Why ?"

"I.....don't know. I....need to see you in person. I need to talk to you in person."

"............."

"What ?"

"I can't do that. I'm sorry."

"Why ?"

"Because I'm leaving soon. And I don't want you to see me cry."

"You know we can't fix this unless we talk in person."

"I can't."

"What now then ?"

"Well I don't wanna do this anymore. Maybe I've been wasting my time. Maybe we weren't meant to be. Maybe I should stop looking for love and try letting it find me."

"And if it's staring right at you in the eyes ?"

"I thought that. Turned out my eyes were playing tricks on me."

"You know what ? Fuck all of this. Fuck me for caring, fuck me for thinking this can go on, fuck me for wanting to see so we can talk this over, fuck me for wasting my time. You will NEVER change and fuck me for thinking you can. Do whatever you wanna do....I don't give a fuck anymore."




"I'm sorry."

"............."

"You deserve better. I'm not the nicest girl or the prettiest girl and I don't keep my promises. I would take everything back in a heartbeat if I could."

"............."

"Say something. Anything. Just tell me what's happening with you."

"............."

"You're so cold hearted you know that ?"

"You made me like this."

"If you love me then you'll tell me. Anything. Just say anything."

"............."

"You know what ? Fuck all of this. Fuck me for caring, fuck me for thinking this can go on, fuck me for wanting to see so we can talk this over, fuck me for wasting my time. You will NEVER change and fuck me for thinking you can. Do whatever you wanna do....I don't give a fuck anymore."

6 comments:

LT said...

What?

Black Orchid said...

yeah chocoholic is right!

AhMeD said...

Dude u alright? :S

Hey listen whatever is meant to be will be so don't stress your self :)

!nsanity said...

this kinda happens alot...and has been goin on a couple o weeks.
But i guess we're on better ground now.

Leo. said...

u know,, we could start some kind of club u knw! lol

Yazan said...

brilliant, one of the best posts i've read in a while...
u broke one of the few stereotypings that I have, thank u. :)