Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mudhole ? Slimy ? My home this is !!


"Jedi Master Yoda (896 BBY–4 ABY) Yoda, who is 66cm tall, is one of the senior members of the Jedi Council and arguably the wisest and most powerful Jedi of his time, even toward his demise, though the toll of his great age is noticeable. Over his lifetime, Yoda trains several notable Jedi, including Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi (partially, before Qui-Gon Jinn took over with Obi-Wan's training), Ki-Adi-Mundi and Luke Skywalker. Before the Great Jedi Purge, he had trained almost every Jedi in the Galaxy since he instructed all younglings in the Jedi Temple before they were assigned to a master (c. 800 BBY to 19 BBY)."


Any 66 cm Jedi Knight who can kick ass like this guy and talk like he does is alright in my book. Plus he's green and...uhhh....he has a friggin lightsaber !!

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you ?"

That...shouldn't be comin out of you lil guy.


Yes I do know that I'm a dork.

3 comments:

Leo. said...

you know you just wasted my time, for a 66cm green dwarf. and i actually read the whole way thru, i thought you were going somewhere with this, man i should know better!

FA$HIONISTA said...

wat is it with guys and star wars :S (that green freaky thing is on star wars 9a7 :S)

he kinda reminds me of E.T and how i COULDNT sleep at night bc of him and his long scary finger :(

Anonymous said...

True..he does look like E.T..i even think that he is his dad or somthin..either way they are both scary lol