Friday, June 23, 2006

I...

...am sitting in my friend's house. It is 7:54 A.M. I am alone. I have not seen my friend since 7:28 A.M. I do not know where he is. I am writing this on his laptop. Nobody knows I am here. I have been here since 3 A.M. I am alone now. My friend is leaving. He is leaving in 3 days. I am leaving in 14.

There is nobody in my friend's house. It is empty. My friend is here alone. So we stay over at his house. We do good things and we do bad things. But nobody knows what we do. Because there is nobody here. It is empty.

I am writing this post again. Because it was deleted the first time I wrote it. The time then was 7:32 A.M. Now it is 8 A.M.

I have eaten nothing in 12 hours. Nothing at all. I have only eaten painkillers. To kill the pain.

I.....was not in complete control of myself on Wednesday. I was walking around in a dream. People and places went by without me noticing. I do not remember what I did. I was dreaming. I woke up in the afternoon after sleeping for 12 hours. I do not remember the last time I slept for 12 straight, uninterrupted hours. But It felt good.

I am listening to my aunt's U2 iPod. She is 7 months pregnant. She does not live here. She lives with her husband in the UAE. But she is here now. I am listening to some arabic song which I do not know. I have nothing else to do.

Someone......I care about has left. She is on a vacation with her family. I do not know when she is coming back. I miss her. I want to see her. I have not seen her in a long time. There is no one else I care about. Only her. I love her. And I want to see her.

I am a blogger,
a son,
a brother,
a cousin,
a nephew,
a grandchild,
a muslim,
an arab,
a student,
a teenager,
a man,
and a human.

It is 8:20 A.M. And my friend has not yet come back.

3 comments:

Leo. said...

Ouch bro, that was so sad, man if i didnt know you better, i'd say its an SOS message!!

like ur twisted brain thoughts! :D

Taqo said...

Wow. I love the way you write!

Anonymous said...

Awww you miss your lil friend that was so sweet. and I really liked the last part