Saturday, June 03, 2006

Exam Report.

I screwed up. Big. Had physics and tafseer. Didn't really open the tafseer, thinking it's easy and I got time to study it between the two exams. Turned out to be not the smartest thing to do. I think I made some new theological...evidence of....things. Handed in a recyclable paper with many, many blanks in it.

Physics on the other hand...Turned out to be suprisingly easy. Regretfully I didn't sleep last night. At all. Don't really know what I did, but the plan was to study. To anyone who ever walked in an exam without resting, you know what I'm talking about.

So that's 2 shit exams in one day, with 5 more to go.

Allah y9aberni bas.

2 comments:

AhMeD said...

Man who gives a crap live your life while you can :P

If I could go back to school I'd actually have more fun than I did and skip more classes than I did (heck that would mean not being there at all :P )

JUST KEEP ON SMILING :P

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»