Sunday, August 13, 2006

I (Heart) Airheads and Bimbos.




Summer of 2006. A time that will forever live in infamy in the records of Saudi blogs. For the ignorant, it was a time of fear. A time of discord. And a time for discovering. Prominent blogs were silenced for no reason, others just.....disappeared into thin air (Farah where you at babe ?!). But this summer, will be remembered mostly for one event only : The Great Airhead Debate. A battle that was started at first by popular blogger Fedo's post, swiftly followed up by another airhead related post by blogger Dottson. The first shots were fired in the battle of sexes. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, came this :

Funny, in a despicable sort of way. The so-called "Airheads" didn't stay silent however, led by Mona "The Flower of the Kitchen" and the seductively deadly Brazilian Bella, coming up with a one two punch aimed at the newly christened "Attention Whores".
I'm sure that this fight is not over yet ladies and gentleman. Who will have the last laugh ? We'll just to wait and see !!

A suggestion, if I may ladies : I think you should combat hate and haters everywhere, while spreading your message of love and fashion everywhere !! How could you do that you ask ? Why, by starting your very own group !! Society Of Saudi Airheads and Bimbos. SOSAB. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think ? In the spirit of good, clean, heterosexual fun, I also suggest that these ladies be your official mascot :

I would have the pleasure of playing the part of Professor Utonium, while Buttercup is Mona, defined by her tomboish demenor, bitchy attitude and conversations about her shit. Bubbles is Bella, defined by her innocence, beauty and carelessness. Blossom ladies, is up for grabs. Anyone wanting to represent her is welcome to leave their qualities and why they want that role in the comments.

As the great Jay-Z once said :

"I got this young chick, she so immature
She like "Why you don't buy me Reeboks no more?"
Like to show-out in public, throw tantrums on the floor
Gotta toss a couple dollars just to shut up her holler.....

I got this model chick that don't cook or clean,
But she dress her ass off and her walk is mean,
Only thing wrong wit' ma, she's always on the scene.
Goddamn, she fine, but she parties all the time."

Be she airhead or bimbo, blonde or brunette, dumb or stupid, I love all ya'll girls. It is a man's world, but it ain't worth nothing without a woman or a girl.


NOTICE : THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. SCRATH THAT, I WANTED TO OFFEND AS MANY GIRLS AS POSSIBLE. MOST WON'T EVEN FIND IT FUNNY. BUT I DO. AT LEAST WHEN I WROTE IT, IT WAS FUNNY. HAHAHA. IF YOU WERE OFFENDED BY THIS POST IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, THEN YOU GO ON AND TELL THE WORLD WHAT A COLD HEARTED ASSHOLE WHO EATS BABIES AND BATHES IN THE BLOOD OF VIRGINS I AM. I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT ME. I REALLY DON'T. I WILL NOT SEND YOU EMAILS WITH EMPTY THREATS, AND I WILL NOT BLOCK YOU FROM COMMENTING, LIKE SOME HAVE ALREADY DID. BUT I DO LOVE AIRHEADS. AND BIMBOS. AND ATTENTION WHORES. IN FACT, WHY DONT WE ALL HAVE ONE BIG ORGY SO WE CAN SHARE THE LOVE ? THINK ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW. THANK FOR VISITING MY LOVING BLOG. PLEASE COME AGAIN. BTW I'M STILL ON VACATION. OK I'LL GO NOW. BYE.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce post bas ino0o this wont stop our battle ITS NOT OVER YET ohhhhhhhhhh no ITS NOT OVER YET. p.s i dont wanna be bubbles i wanna be buttercup :( >.< WTF dude bubbles is a dumb blonde :'( aish shayfni ana I'M drop dead gorgeous brunette uhh uhh if u want to mak eit up to me photoshop her hair to be brown and i'll be fine :D

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

LOL
doomy should be blossom!

!nsanity said...

I always think of you as blondie bella babe. thats just how it is. and she's not dumb......just shallow ≡p dostish, read between the lines of the posts and ull figure it out. keep in mind that i didnt categorize anyone, i just said out loud what everyone's been thinking bout. everyone is still entitled to their own opinion. . no !! we need someone smart for blossom !! =D

f_ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

um..u know..i could be buttercup AND blossom

Taqo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taqo said...

Lmao. You ever consider being a news reporter?

-LOL @ SOSAB. I like.
-I (heart) that song.
-I want one of those T-shirts, too.
-I seriously become more and more in luv with ur blog, b3d every post, dude.

keep 'em comin'!

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Nice post man ..
Ye3ni men jed you said everything without taking sides.
I agree with Taqo, you should become a news reporter hehe

Anonymous said...

Ur funny. Seriousely, I liked this post.

!nsanity said...

fedo said : AN EMAIL!? FROM ME!?? WHY I... I just came across this! How fuckin' low can some ppl go. This absolutely absurd and I refuse to even address it.

What happened boyo ? Cat got your tongue ? You posting this comment then deleting it means that you DID send the email...and not just to monz, lots o other girls said the same thing. Absurd you say ? then why delete the comment ? Low man....Very Loow.

MOI ?! A NEWS REPORTER ?! *starts blushing* IN SAUDI ?!?!!? *starts fearing for his life...getting paranoid* Hmmm...i'll maybe look into that. Thanx Guys !!

NO MONA. YOU ARE BUTTERCUP. THAT IS FINAL. DISCUSSION CLOSED.

on a lighter note....no one offered to be blossom =( come on ppl !! where's the airheaded bimboish spirit ?!

f_ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
f_ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
!nsanity said...

Fedo my good man, I can only work with the info I have. And that info says that you sent at least 3 emails, to three different girls.

Now I'm not judging no one here but... aren't you...a little....older than threatning some lil ole girls with boogying into their respective houses ?

"I know where you live."

Excuse my german, but Who gives a flying fuck if you do know where anyone lives ?!

You don't want me to listen to girl talk ? Fine. Then stop acting like a fucking kid.

Enlighten me with your version. Come down from your high pedestal and give us mere mortals a bedtime story mmk ?

And I'm sure nobody's gonna care about what a bunch of 16-year old wannabes think of you now,would they ?

Oh and Bissa's a big girl. I'm sure she can take care of herself and not need a guy in the US to do it for her.

Then again...that isn't any of my business is it ?

Quote of the Moment : " I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

Anonymous said...

Oh and your welcome sweety.

f_ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

fedo,
DONT DENY WHAT YOU DID :|
acting all innocent and mature!
ugh, i'm SOO OVER THIS!

eewa 9a7, nice post moe :P

Anonymous said...

RUBA SHOULD BE BLOSSOM :D

!nsanity said...

errr.....i don't think ruba falls inti the definition of an airhead. or maybe she does. ruba ?

Anonymous said...

wait..
r u calling me an airhead?

Raven said...

I'm sad to see what the Saudi blogosphere has become..

I thought this was a venu to express oneself and discuss certain matters..

You guys have made it into elementary school cliques fighting for popularity..

I am disgusted, the longer you live, the more shit you see..

Heh

Bissa said...

can you please get me out of this fight?! i really don't want to get involved in any way.
Problems isn't my thing & what i need right now.

rubz said...

"i don't think ruba falls inti the definition of an airhead"


AWWWWW that just made my day!

thanx :D:D

Shwaish said...

"IN FACT, WHY DONT WE ALL HAVE ONE BIG ORGY SO WE CAN SHARE THE LOVE ? "....loved that idea, so creative and i believe it will stop this asinine battle!!

i loved ur post it is funny, and a breath of fresh air in the prevalant new fad in blogging!! why is this battle still ensuing!! and mita bitmiloon yali thab7een roo7kum 3alaiha!!

fire alarm said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no i get it !! thx