Sunday, June 04, 2006

College, Where Art Thou ?

Why is it everytime I want something from my parents, I have to LITERALLY BEG for it ?! Do they get some sick twisted pleasure from it ?! What pisses me off that it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. 5ara 3aly y6lb shay mnhm... Things like that are what make people snap and go on homicidal rages through schools. I'm betting this is what made those stupid Columbine guys do what they did...

Don't they know the meaning of humility ?!
humility (as in "trait") n. : a disposition to be humble; a lack of false pride,

That means you don't have to remind me of everything you ever did for me when I ask something else.

"Uhh can I get some money please ?"
"Didn't we give you some last week ?! And the week before that ?!"
"Well you do know that money's for spending....right ?"
"Don't be a smart ass !! And no you can't get any money !! Now let me read my paper in silence !!"

Granted my problem is alot bigger than money, but it still goes with the same rhythm.

"Uhhh...I'd like to get *******."
"Alright sure, but go cut your hair first, then I'll think about it."
"WHAT ?! What does my hair have to do with anything ?!"
"It's too messy and it reflects badly on us."
"?!?!?!?!? Wsh da5alkm bshakly ana ?! Ma 3alaikm mnni law sama7too !!"
"You're not getting ***** till you cut your hair."
"But I just cut it last month when I wanted **** !!"
"DON'T ARGUE WITH US !!! DO WHAT WE SAY !! MA GD SAMA3T B BR EL WALEDAYN ?! 7INNA NBEE MA9LA7TK !! NOW GO CUT IT !!"
"You know what I don't want anything anymore. Thanks for nothing."
"Yeah piss off and let me read my paper in silence. And cut your hair."

Needless to say, this is a monthly event for us. And I'm not exactly gay about it. So what am I gonna do ??


Absolutely nothing. Cus I have to keep up with this shit for one more year. After that, I'm scott free.

2 comments:

Leo. said...

dont smile just yet, cutting your hair is the least of your problems, baby, the more you grow, the worse it gets!
Cos when they get you a car, now they own your sorry ass!
so for now enjoy getting your hair cut!

Anonymous said...

if its a monthly event for u..its a daily event for me..if u have 1 more year and ur done with all these shits..I have my entire misruble life :\ << DLC (I guess u know who I am now)