Saturday, June 17, 2006

Conversations In My Head

[elmo] : Hey insane guy !! Long time no see. Where you been all this time ?
[insane guy] : Piss off. I've been busy and I'm sleepy.
[elmo] : Oh really ? Well tell me tell me !! I wanna know !!
[insane guy] : I was watching those idiots they call the Saudi team tie the ONLY GAME THEY CAN WIN IN THEIR GROUP AFTER THEY WERE WINNING. Also had to get some papers ready. Get off my back.
[elmo] : Don't worry insane guy. We can go to the second round !! What kind of papers ?
[insane guy] : For the driving school... Just got back from there. Gonna get a license. Gotta get back there by noon today and every day at FRIGGIN 7 AM. I'm really not up for this bas don't really have another choice.
[elmo] : Congrats insane guy !! Does this mean we can finally go out together ?
[insane guy] : No
[elmo] : Sorry didn't catch that ?
[insane guy] : NO
[elmo] : Oh ok. So where you going this summer ?
[insane guy] : I'm going to...............GERMANY BABY !!! WHOOOO !! WORLD CUP HERE COMES INSANE GUY !!!
[elmo] : Wow insane guy !! Can I come ?
[insane guy] : No
[elmo] : Whazzat ?
[insane guy] : NO
[elmo] : So what's the plan in germany ?
[insane guy] : Guess who's got a VIP ticket to the final match ? Insane guy that's who !! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
[elmo] : Come on insane guy !! Why can't I come with you ?
[insane guy] : Errr........Cus you're...uhh........You don't any balls that's why !!! I can't take people who don't have balls with me. Except if you're a girl . But you're not a girl are you ? No you aren't. So you can't come. Sorry.
[elmo] : But but but.......I had testicular cancer !! They had to cut em off !!
[insane guy] : Well......... Grow some back. All you need is 2 and you're set. I'm sure there are alot of places for balls tranplant.
[elmo] : Do you love me ?
[insane guy] : No.
[elmo] : btw what's your real name ? You never told me.
[insane guy] : 3absi.
[elmo] : 3absi the insane guy ?
[insane guy] : Yeah. You don't like it ?
[elmo] :No no. I love it
[insane guy] : Ashwa

1 comment:

Leo. said...

What tha hell?!! :S

bro u high? ur freakin me out...