Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Argh !! Tagged by Mamacita (Again), Taq and.....That's it.

Time started: 2:37 A.M

1. Male friend: Lots.
2. Female friend: Also lots.
3. Vacation: Berlin 2006.....daaaaaaaamn that was a good time.

Worst:
1. Time of day: As soon as i wake up.
2. Day of the week: Easily Friday...its just so depressing.
3. Color crayon: Uhhh....what ?

Last:
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: Hajoos.
2. Talked to on the phone: 5aleefa.
3. Text: Dont remember.
4. Person you instant messaged: 3asaf.

Today:
1. What are you doing now: Doin this thing + looking for torrents.
2. Wearing: adidas white polo shirt + black ecko shorts.

Tomorrow:
1. Is: Wednesday.
2. Got any plans: I'm going out in a bit...meet some people =D
3. Goal: ........having fun ?
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Waking up.

Favorite:
1. Number: 5
2. Song: currently : 1970 summin- biggie feat the game.
3. Color: black + white.

Currently:
1. Missing Someone: Poopsie.
2. Mood: Bored.
3. Wanting: To go back to berlin.

True/False:
I am a cuddler: If it leads to sex then why not. =p
I am a morning person: Nop.
I am a perfectionist: Sloppiest person you will ever meet.
I am an only child: Nope.
I am currently in my pajamas: Nope.
I am currently pregnant: Yeah sure why not.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Nop.
I am left handed: Right handed.
I am addicted to Blogging: Kinda.
I am online 24/7: Nop.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: hehehe...NO.
I can be paranoid at times: LOL i do get that mood sometimes.
I currently have a crush on someone: Yeah...kinda childish isn't it ?
I currently regret something that I have done: Uhhhh.....dont think so.
I enjoy country music: Never really heard any.
I enjoy smoothies: ??
I enjoy talking on the phone: I prefer face to face meetings.
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: el nom 9ul6an.
I have a hidden talent: i have a REALLY hard head...you gonna have to work to get me wasted.
I have a lot to learn: Sure.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: who doesn't ?

Anger:

1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nah.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? 7maid and 3asaf.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? LOL too much to count.
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Depends on who and where.

Excitement:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? No =(
2. Are you easily excited? Yeah...not a good thing.
3. What are you most excited about? Getting my stupid license.
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? IM RICH BIATCH !!!
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? Some grass.

Self-Discovery:
1. Name: !n$@n!tY, Elmo, Moe, Tooth Fairy, Shamoos, Butcher.
2. Where were you born? Riyo.
3. What’s your main goal in life? To get as far away from here as possible.
.4. How do you want to die? Surrounded by friends and family.

Opinions:
1. Sex before marriage? YES.
2. Gay Marriage? Don't really give a shit.
3. Lower the Drinking age? We don't really hace a drinking age here...If you can get it, then you can drink it.
4. Recycling? Whazzat ?

Dreams:
1. What was your latest dream? Don't really remember.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? Yeah...deja vue.
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? I was in a friggin huricane in china holdin a Quran. =S

Love-Life:
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight as an arrow.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? Yup.
3. Do you have a crush? We answered this.
4.How many beds did you lay in yesterday? Yesterday 1, before that 3 =D
5.What color shirt are you wearing? White.
6.Name one thing that you do everyday? Wake up, shit and eat.
7.What color are your walls? Beige ?
8.How much cash do you have on you right now? Bout 800 R
9.I can’t wait till? August 21
10.When was the last time you saw your dad? This morning.
11.What did you have for dinner last night? Nothing.
12.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? 7maid's carpet blue shirt.
13.What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Me fav blogs.
14.Does anything hurt on your body right now? Not now no.

Have You Ever:
1. Have you ever failed a class? Nop....almost did though.
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? I don't exactly have the best voice.
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? NO.
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yup
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Once or twice.
6. Have you ever lied? LOL......what ? no no never did -----> a lie.
7. Have you ever had contacts? Tried to put them on once...almost blinded myself.
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Walked into glass doors many, many times.

Pick One:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: WTF is a pakora ?!
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood.
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love.
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon.
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: Doesn't really matter.
6.Kulfi, Ice cream: WTF is a kulfi ?!
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom : That's just a gay q.
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: .......................what ?
9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID Q'S !!!


Time finished 3:17 A.M

3 comments:

Taqo said...

Pakora - Those golden/yellowish deformed looking, fried ball-ish things. Sometimes they're spicy. Really tasty.

Anonymous said...

What's poopsie?

Anonymous said...

a poopsie, or to be precise MY poopsie, my very good anonymous friend, is the thing i care the most about in this world of ours. She makes my clock turn, my nights into days, and......alot of other good things. I wouldn't trade her for this world.