Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finish your beer; There's sober kids in Africa !!

Yeah yeah I'm back in stupid fucking ole riyadh. Got back bout 11 hours ago.

Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

GOD I NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME BACK. STUPID MOE STUPID !!

My flight was Berlin-Frankfurt-Riyadh. That's cool. What is not cool, is having 35 MINUTES ONLY to change flights. If anybody reading this has ever been to Frankfurt, then you know how HUGE their airport is. Forget about ours; when these guys say big, they mean BIG. So what did i do ? I ran. I ran like a FUCKING RABBIT GETTING STALKED BY A MOOSE through 2 terminals, not giving a shit about anything or anyone. Go straight, take a left, down the stairs, straight, up the stairs, right, straight, left, down the stairs, straight, up the stairs and CONGRATS !! You just almost missed the plane, but we'll let you on. I honestly can't remember the last time I had to run like that. And this was all done with absolutely no sleep for above 18 hours, no food for 12 hours with the last meal being crispy backed duck with sweet and sour sauce and noodles.

Japanese people in Germany can't talk English for shit. Lots o Arabs there though. Lebanese especially.

Is it just me or does anyone feel like puking when you see all the sand from above ?

Disgusting saudis couldnt even wait to restart their habits-----> middle aged guy checking out single mother and stalking her through the luggage and passport checking parts.

One thing I'm suprised to find out I've missed was the 2athaan. Even though, regretfully, I don't pray all that much, just listening to it is...peaceful and soulful.

We did lots shit on our trip : the final, partying with the germans and italians all night long, the love parade (google it), gay parade (funny as hell), getting dragged through all the museums, BANANAS, playing chess all night long, codam, the east side, sony center, capitol beach, the sheesha place, karting, getting lost on the underground.....

I'd like to thank everyonewho made the trip worthwhile : bulooshee, tim, khaleefa (the guys I chilled with), marvin (our poor poor driver), mahdi the sheesha guy (man yo sheeshas is FUCKED UP), the girls at home (for gettin whipped at chess night after night), my aunt and uncle (for letting me come over), chan (we seriously thought you died man), phi and sara and all the other girls whom I can't remember their names right now....

YOU GUYS ROCK !!




Now, back to our regularly scheduled posts whenever I feel like it.

1 comment:

wastedchix said...

7amdilla 3ala elsalama baby ..