Monday, May 22, 2006

First Post !! WOOHOO !!

Hey !! So this is my first post... expected some fireworks and pompous speeches given by loving fans, but oh well.
Anyway you can call me elmo or insane guy.... or whatever tickles you, I don't really mind.
I'm actually the worst writer EVER (had to farm out a french essay to the bio teacher once) but eventually you'll get used to me. Why am I writing this you ask ? well cus i'm in no mood for studying (finals start in 5 days !! yikes !!) and probably cus i'm up early. So sit back, check back here every now and then, and you may just find a new favorite person (highly optimistic you are insane guy)
peace.


NOTE: I'm insane guy and -----> he's elmo (hi !! I'm elmo)
Alternating personalities... nothing to worry about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marhabaaaaa, wassap duuuuuuuuuude. Cool webSITE, mashalla very interesting and good to look at when ur bored and have nothin else to do :p Anyways just wanted to be the first person to comment, woooooohhhhhoooooooooo, to show u i am always feeling sorry for you MOE, and everyone in Saudi lol. Keep up the good work, and very unique site......
Yalla maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, T.C.
Ur Favourite Emiratee Cuz,
Humaid AL Bulu$hee-(U.A.E)

Anonymous said...

website ba6al...kl shy fee rheeb :P keep it up!! nby shya2 akthar :@ ..:P yarab yseer a7san site :D yst7eg moe kl 5eeer;) tc !

Anonymous said...

oOOOHHH a5eeran sawaitalak a blog, min zaman nafse a3rf what goes on in your head 9ara7a=D
p.s marra t-thakart boy meets world when i was reading this post=S, weird, 9a7!?