Monday, September 08, 2008

Up and Running


lol. I would love to see this played out in front of me.

Gotta love Japanese engrish and randomness.





Good evening to all whom might still be visiting this blog. Took me long enough to get back in gear and start writing something, anything down again. It's been more than a year since I graduated, and while I see the people around each going down his own road, I'm still standing still, dazed and confused as to which dark passage in front of me dare I tread on. The sands of time keep filtering down the hourglass, and yet here I am rooted down to my spot. Coming back to Rio after a very long, relaxful and all out chill summer vacation isn't really helping out much either. Got a month till uni starts up again, hopefully by then I'll get some stuff sorted out. On a diff note updates will be more frequent than a couple of months a time, so stay tuned for some random thoughts to be farted out of my brain. Oh and fuck Riyadh.


Song of the Moment:
The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning- The Smashing Pumpkins

"Is it bright where you are ?
Have the people changed ?
Does it make you happy you're so strange ?"

No comments: