Tuesday, December 26, 2006

TAGS

Tag #1 : Dotsson's (I think) drawing tag. I know that it got to me somehow, but not really up for looking how. Here it is :


What is it you ask ? Well, it's a woman (Girl) with absolutely no soul. Hence the white eyes. And she's evil. Hence the creepy ass smile. Why does her shoulder look like that ? Cus I just broke it.

MOVING ON....


Tag #2 :
The Book Tag, started as far as I know by Fedo.
1) Grab the book nearest to you.
2) Go to Page 123.
3) Scroll down to the fifth sentence.
4) Post the next 3 sentences, the book's name and author and cover.


The Catcher In The Rye- J.D Salinger

"When the got out of school and college, I mean. You figured that most of them would probably marry dopey guys. Guys that always talk about how many miles they get to a gallon in their goddamn cars."










Any other tags I was tagged for and didn't know about, let me know.


UPDATE : RAWR ASKED ME TO POST THIS, AND HERE IT IS : THE SOUTH PARKED INSANITY. PHOTO MAY APPEAR DIFFERENT THAN REAL LIFE.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i tagged you 3ala il south park thing.
yalla go south park yourself! (if you want to y3ni)

Taqo said...

Why are you breaking shoulders? Wtf is wrong with you, boy?