Friday, December 22, 2006

Guess Who's Back ? (No, It's not the Grinch Coming to Steal Christmas. Or Eid. Again. Or Hannukah. Whatever the Hell your Religion is.)

I haven't posted anything here for a month. Now I know that all my fans have been patiently waiting for the least sign on my return. I honestly was thinking about abandoning this blog. Not anymore. The number of people who told me I should come back wasn't that great, but they convinced me. I was also told that one day, I'll be the first in my family to write an actual full lengh novel. While I highly doubt that I will, the person who said that to me meant it, and for that I thank her deeply.

So what was I doin for a whole month and two weeks away you say ? Well, for one I was hooked on Warcrack (Darkspear server, Insaneti, lvl 25 warrior. Look me up.). Also been swamped up to my cerebellum with constant never-ending quizzes, which never seem to stop long enough for us to have a breather only to start up again. I am happy to announce that I am not currently in danger of failing anything, with the exception of Geology, who's teacher is a spiteful dick of man, and who was rewarded for his cruelty toward students with a car accident, and Math, which I have never been very bright in despite my constant attempts at paying attention, which miserably failed. Since then I was forced to get a tutor, who truthfully is a bit creepy. I also got back results from my TOEFL exam : 110/120 !! (Very good for those who are ignorant. About 90% or so.)

I plan on hopefully continuing my education in Britain, home of hot pasty blond chicks (I got a thing for blonds.), bad food, good football (Chelsea !!), expensive shit (35 SR for a pack of cigs !!), and bad teeth. Or Canada, home of hockey, fat horny grizzly bears, shitty ass weather and French speaking people. (I really don't know what Canadians do. Always remember Terrance and Phillip from the South Park movie when I think of em.). Unfortunately, as far as I know, our dear Ministry of Higher Education does not send people to Britain nor Canada for higher studies, instead sends ems to the US and China (China ?! WTF ?! Mn jdhm thol ?!). So if anyone of yalls know someone who knows someone *wink wink* hook me up will you ? Ill probably need all the help I can get. And NO, studying here is NOT AN OPTION, repeat NOT AN OPTION. I'm sorry girls, but if you want me then you'll have to follow me to wherever the hell I'll end up. New Zealand ymkn ?

Yeah I realize this post sucks, but I've been up since 9. Did a dumb 8iyas exam at school, took my mom shopping (Woman amaze me with their energy when shopping. Take her everywhere and she still wants more. Had to literally scream so I can get home.) , and had two sheeshas, so I'm not really in a writing mood. I'll be up and running within a few days. Gotta do all them damn tags. Later.


PS : Thinking of switching to Beta and changing the blog's name. Suggestions ?

UPDATE : THE MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION WILL START SENDING STUDENTS ON FULLY PAID SCHORLARSHIPS STARTING NEXT YEAR TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES : BRITAIN, CANADA, FRANCE, SPAIN, HOLLAND, ITALY, GERMANY AND AUSTRIA. THEY WILL SEND PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO STUDY MEDICINE, ENGINEERING, ACCOUNTING AND LAW. REJOICE EVERYONE !!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont switch to beta.. that's all i have to say..
ooo ya waylik if u abandon ur blog ever again... oo aish kmannnnnnnn ... ya u've been missed

Taqo said...

Aye!
Wshu warcrack? Zay warcraft?

which I have never been very bright in despite my constant attempts at paying attention --- for the first time in my life, I actually AM paying attention in math class (ag3id gedaam b3d!) and I'm doing the worst I've ever done :I

I think they have scholarships to Scotland. I know someone that's studying in Edinbrugh?

I 2nd bella; DONT SWITCH.
It's very tempting, but dont. Not until you're forced to.

Oh, And a big WELCOME BACK!
You've been missed, my friend ;)

Anonymous said...

WE'VE MISSED YOU MORON!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!!!

NO MORE said...

you were actually thinking of ditching ur blog !!!!

thats not even funny

anyway congrats on being back, eerrm blondes are over rated and there are scholarships to the uk i'm just trying to find out if they still have them anyway if i get info will let u know

welcome back !!

Shilling said...

7mdulillah 3la as-slama. Don't u ever understand me EVER ditch ur blog or,or... just don't do it ok i'll think of sumthin brutal tara(good at that)

A few weeks ago 5o unis from uk came to DQ and brought representatives with them it was mara helpful u got all the prospectuses which told u about each degree, how long it was, job prospects after and all that, I got so many books from them and its been mara helpful in choosing my uni for UK,they even give you special ones for ur dorms and places you can shop and eat. 3'arib no one told u about it, it was full of people when i went. Our school took us 3 hours for girls and then 3 hours for boys and when we left the place it was FULL of boys schools waiting to go in, i saw dar al 3loom boys bas i'm not sure what other schools were there.

The person that we know who got a scholarship for Edinbrugh as taqo mentioned studied here for a year then got his scholarship for UK, i think thats what u have to do first.

Seriously u've been missed .

Anonymous said...

ITS NOT FAIR ACE THEY LET A LEVEL OO IGCSE GIRLS GO BAS SAT GIRLS LA@ :@.. WISHOO Y3NI WE DONT WANNA STUDY IN THE UK :P OR ARE THEY 5AYFEEN OF OUR FLIRTATIOUS NATURE :P AMZA7 LOOOOOOL IM TAFSHANA

Anonymous said...

the expo at the DQ wasn't marra helpful the undergraduate prospectuses suck,kalam fathee; nth that really tells you how to apply!!!
wa actually you can get them min the brit council min gbl the expo shay!!
oO about places you can shop oO eat=S
y3ni get accepted gbl then fakiree fe that!!
oO bma anna alot of 63oos go ydrsio barra la toefl la ielts, y3ni there's hope for the rest of us inshalla:P

Anonymous said...

Your young, why ruin your lungs?

Anonymous said...

welcome back!
i want to study in the uk!!! bs il ahel hatholy GALAG.

il muhem, allah ywafgik.

Shilling said...

Looool @ bella, u told me ino none of u sat girls were going to uk anyways:S. Akid 5ayfeen 3la ur flirtatious nature, we would have been kicked out of the place in the first 15 minutes. And only a levels went no igcse.


bil 3ks kesha, it really helped me and my friends. The guy at brighton uni and leeds actually took our names and our uni applying numbers and said he's gonna put in a good word for us.
We also met the man that does interviews in leeds for medicine and dentistry and he gave us a prep interview and told us what we should be expecting, all in all it was a very helpful experience.

!nsanity said...

Taqo : Yes taqo, Warcrack is the one and only World of Warcraft. Scotland....I'm not so sure about.

Ace : Yeah i was there. We were the Najd boys. Think I saw you girls befoere you left. It was a pretty great thing b9ara7a. Ya3ni I did the same thing as you, left my name and asked around all the Unis I was interested in. Even got replies from some of the Unis

Kesha : Stop 7a6iming everyone and be a bit optimistic will u ? =p

Anony : Cus I'm young and carefree and stupid ?

Fashionista : Well I would think that since you girls are doing SATs, you wont be thinking about britain a9lan ya thaka2 =p

Rawr : Thanks !! Ma 3alaiki mnhm el7een, t8nn3eehm inshalla ;)