Sunday, October 08, 2006

Musings

* I haven't been online for about a week now. Almost went mad. My dad thought it would be "fun" to deprive me of the net while he went to Mecca. Seeing as that I do nothing else except sit online when staying at home, it wasn't pretty sight.

*I <3 Prison Break. Just finished season one and currently downloading season two. The guy actually commits a crime so he can get into prison to break out his, surprise !!, innocent bro, who's gonna be executed. Best moment : When the fag takes a damn razor to the mob boss's neck. Ha ! Ruined it for you didn't I ? Wonder if Saudi prisons got this much drama.

*Swamped with exams this week. Good thing it's almost over. God I need this coming vacation BAD. Also need extremely large amounts of hash. Thundercat, I'm looking your way. A friend is coming to Shargeeya for a couple of days. Wouldn't be a bad idea to go and say hi. DJ Tiesto having a concert in Bahrain too. Need to check that out. Thundercat, I am totally serious. Get back to me. 18 days of nothing to do. Back in Eden.

* "Have you ever been insulted, and just stood there and thought 'What the hell am I supposed to say to that ?' Trinidadians have that ability, it's second nature to them. They can think of the most creative insults that leave you still trying to firgure out what's going to happen to you. For example - when I was in Trinidad, there were these two guys arguing on the street. The one guy - now think what you would say to this - he goes 'You're gonna get shot with shit, and then arrested for smelling stink !' Isn't that insane ? There isn't just one thing going on here. First you're getting shot. But not with any normal gun - you would need a gun big enough to hold shit. So now you have been shot with shit, and you're covered in it. Then a cop pulls up and arrests you for smelling bad. Can you imagine that ? Do you realise how quick you would have to be to think of that on the spot ?"

------> Russell Peters kicks ass. Buy his new DVD 'Outsourced' Or better yet, download it like I did !! BE A MAN !!

*Best movie ever : Fight Club.

* Tash is making alot of noise this year. I don't remember the last time people got so worked up every day over the latest episodes. It's crazy !! First with the Egypt episode (Which by the by, is completely realistic in every way, from the cabaret [club] to the girls dressing in abayas to get in the hotel), the Lebanon episode (Ga9abi is HILARIOUS), Irhab Academy (People are still mad bout that one), the one where they spilt the town in middle (WAIN EL F7OOLAH ?!), the Da3s and 3arja episode (The first one was pure comedy gold. When they first showed the 3arja clan with the limping camel in the background, I literally farted from laughing.) and today's Bluetooth Scandal (The KSU professor who kicks people out for questioning him is eerily real.)

All they need now is to release everything, from the first season till now, on DVD boxsets. Get with the program !! Commentaries, banned episodes, remastered episodes and the whole shebang !! I would be the first one to shell out some greens for this, IF and only IF they do it the right way. Trust me Tash people, everyone will pay for this. Just do it right.


PS: Anyone know any site where I can download this year's tash ?


Song(s) of the moment
Suicidal Thoughts- Notorious B.I.G
Come Home With Me- Cam'ron

4 comments:

Taqo said...

-Prison break...thats on my "To buy" list.

-Erm...I think Russell Peter is kinda hot..yea? :D

-t9adig I havnt seen ANY episodes of 6ash this year? :I
Infact...I havnt really tried to follow anything. Except Freej :D
A DVD set would be great.
Every 5aleegi would probably buy it. lol. But I wouldnt be surprised if they cut 6ash just like they cut everything else!

-Bltwfeeg with your exams, dude ;)

Anonymous said...

ur a loser trying to act cool. 63s 63s 63s

!nsanity said...

taqo : come on u havent seen ONE episode ? ur missing out girl seriously.

bissa : fine i am a 63s. happy ?

FA$HIONISTA said...

6ash is SOOO over rated. NEVER watched it and never will.

Song of the moment
teddy geiger- for u i will