Sunday, April 29, 2007

At Peace

119 days. I haven't been here for 119 days. That was the last time I wrote anything, and that was the last time I've been on this site. Where have I been ? Around I guess... Here and there. Dealing with life as we all do. Lots of stuff have happened this past year which have... hampered my desire for writing. Hell I've been out of everything. Just leave my MSN window open and talk to people when I feel like it. Still struggling through senior year and all the baggage coming with it. The teachers and studies and applications to colleges..... and the list goes on.

But today was different. Today was somehow, the first time I've felt at peace, truly at peace, for as long as I remember. It started normally enough : Woke up, dragged myself out of the bed, went to school, did my quizzes and went to my periods. Then I went to pick up a copy of my report card from the student counselor. And we got to talking. An hour passed by, and I'm still sitting at his desk, listening to him recount stories of his children and how they turned out in his eyes. I mean, this man didn't even know I existed before a couple of weeks ago, and he's recounting me personal things that someone in my position was not entitled to for any reason. Yet there I was, sitting on a leather chair and listening intently. I left the guy's office in peace. Don't how, don't know why. I just did.

Anyways, just wanted to share that. Most of you think I'm some kind of wuss now. Think again bitches. And don't expect any constant updates too. I'll update when I damn well feel like it. Later peeps



Song of the Moment:
I Tried- Bone Thugs N Harmony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish all the best, I don't know you but man good luck with your studies.

Anonymous said...

*dances 'round*
yay...
glad your okay!
thaleth thanawe zeft... 9ayer 3nde tabalod.